Acceptable Use Policy
For purposes of this Acceptable Use Policy, “Customer” refers to (i) any customer of the Phoenix Services, and (ii) each individual user of the Phoenix Services, whether in such person’s capacity as an administrator of the Services on Customer’s behalf, or an individual consumer of the Services on such individual’s own behalf.
- Primacy of Customer Policies; No Obligation of Phoenix. Customer acknowledges and agrees that:
- Use of the Services is subject to any technology or information policies imposed by Customer on its employees and other agents;
- The Services are not monitored by Phoenix and Phoenix has no responsibility to relay any information submitted or exchanged through the Services to Customer or any authority, no matter what the content of that information may be;
- No Spam. Customer shall not use the Services to send unsolicited messages (also known as “spam”), or to send any communication to any recipient that has not authorized Customer to send such communication, or to send commercial or marketing messages of any kind.
- No Deception. Any message Customer sends in connection with its use of the Services shall (i) accurately and in a non-deceptive manner identify Customer, (ii) not contain any deceptive or misleading content regarding the message’s subject matter, (iii) include Customer’s valid physical address; and (iv) comply with all applicable laws.
- Age of Majority. The Services are not designed for use by individuals under the age of 18 (or, if the age of majority in such individual’s jurisdiction is greater than 18, such age). Customer represents and warrants that it, and all individuals whom it permits to access the Services, are of the requisite age.
- No Harmful Behavior. Customer shall not breach any agreement with Phoenix. Customer shall not, and shall not authorize or facilitate any attempt by another person to use our Services to:
- Damage, disable, overburden, impair or interfere with any other party’s use of our Services;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through our Services;
- Use false or misleading information in connection with Customer’s user account or impersonate any other person living or dead;
- Use the Services in a manner that harasses, violates any applicable statute, law, rule, regulation or court order, is fraudulent, or infringes any proprietary or privacy right
- v. Solicit or submit personal information from children under 18 years of age;
- vi. Circumvent, remove or otherwise interfere with any security-related features or limitations in the Services, features that prevent copying or using any part of our Services or features that enforce limitations on the use of our Services;
- Modify, or attempt to modify, any document or transaction executed through the Services after it has been executed;
- Introduce viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or harmful code to our Services; or
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other automated device, process, or means to access, retrieve, scrape or index any portion of our Services or any content.
Phoenix reserves the right to modify this Acceptable Use Policy at any time in its sole discretion.